Sunday, March 13, 2011

Madrid

Now after 10 days of traveling the logical thing would be to stay put for a while but nope not me. Got back Sunday night and was already heading of to Madrid by Wednesday. This turned out to be one of the funest most bizarre weekends of my life.


The weekend started of on a rocky note with me getting to Madrid and having my phone run out of money the second I attempted to contact Natalie and Christina the girls I was meeting up with.


If I were anywhere else I would have freaked out but since it was just Madrid I felt pretty good, so I took a cab to the apartment were we were gonna be spending the weekend. I get out of the cab and start looking for the building when I start hearing chanting and a sea of red start coming my way.


WOO I was in the middle of a mob/riot/protest !!! how exciting


It was at this point that I started to get a bit more nervous because I could not find this apartment to save my life. Thank god for I phones tho, I was able to use the internet to get in contact with Natalie and all was well.


The rest of the weekend can be summed up as such…

Palace. Gelato. Gardens. Gelato. Dinner. Tour. Gelato. Nap. Kapital. Cathedral. Gelato. Royal Gardens. Gelato.








No comments:

Post a Comment